> Sony SLT-A77VQ + 16-50mm Lens
Sony SLT-A77VQ (SLTA77VQ) Alpha 24.3 megapixel DSLR Camera with 16-50mm lens
Price Match Pledge
We pledge to match the price on most products offered by a UK based dealer that are selling officially imported or manufactured UK stock with full manufacturer warranty and is authorised to do so by the relevant manufacturer
Please fill out the form below with the details of where you have found the cheaper item.
CVP additional terms and conditions for price match.
Prior to the point of sale CVP will eneavour to match the price on most products subject (but not limited) to the following criteria:
- The competitor must be UK based and an officially appointed dealer for the manufacturer of the goods in question
- The competitor must have the goods in stock and available for purchase
- The competitor's price can be verified in writing
- The goods and level of after sales support on offer must be identical (model number must be identical with identical warranty)
- We do not price-match eBay or Amazon sellers.
For further details please call us on 01527 854222.
Full Terms and Conditons can be found in our Terms of Service.
Sony SLT-A77VQ (SLTA77VQ ) Alpha 24.3 megapixel DSLR Camera with 16-50mm lens
- Very high resolution 24.3 effective megapixels
- Ultra-high speed continuous shooting up to 12fps
- Responsive, high-performance 19-point AF system
- 24.3 effective megapixels - Ultra-high resolution Exmor™ APS HD CMOS Sensor plus 2-step noise reduction for flawless, low noise still images and HD video
- Revised BIONZ processor - Enhanced processing engine handles enormous amounts of sensor data to allow very high-speed shooting of superb, low-noise images
- Translucent Mirror Technology - Replaces DSLR moving mirror with fixed translucent mirror: enables ultra-fast shooting with speedy, accurate phase detection AF
- Class-leading shutter lag time - Ultra-fast shutter lag of just 50msec rivals the performance of high-end professional cameras: ideal for high-speed action shots
- Ultra high-speed continuous shooting - Capture fast-moving action at up to 12fps with Full-time Continuous Autofocus for razor-sharp tracking of moving subjects
- Quick AF Full HD movie - Shoot 1920x1080 video with full-time AF tracking of moving subjects: now with 24p/50p progressive shooting for cinematic results
- Creative Full HD movie functions - Manual focus allows beautiful defocus effects (bokeh) during HD video shooting; PASM exposure modes offer total creative control
- Advanced Quick AF Live View - Real-time full-resolution image display from main sensor on LCD or in viewfinder with fast, accurate phase-detection autofocus
- Object Tracking AF - Keeps faces or other selected objects in sharp focus, even if the target is obscured momentarily by another passing object
- Sweep Panorama with 3D Sweep Panorama - Press the shutter and sweep the camera to capture extra-wide panoramic images: also capture 3D panoramas to view on 3D TV
- Wide sensitivity range from ISO 50-16000 - High maximum sensitivity allows natural, low-noise images, even in low light: expansion mode extends sensitivity down to ISO 50
- 19-point phase-detection AF system - Newly developed AF system with 11 cross sensors for accurate, non-stop autofocusing - effective with Viewfinder or live view on LCD
- 3-way tilt 7.5 cm (3.0") Xtra Fine LCD - Freely-adjustable high resolution (921k dot) widescreen LCD: with TruBlack technology for superb detail and contrast
- XGA OLED TruFinder™ - Precision electronic viewfinder with 2.36 million dot resolution, high contrast and 100% frame coverage for precision framing, manual focus and shot review
- High-resolution information display - Select from a choice of digital levelling gauge, shooting parameters, grid lines and graphic exposure display options
- Smart Teleconverter - Digitally zooms centre portion of image for high-resolution 12 megapixel images with 1.4x or 2x magnification
- Shot Result Preview - Touch a button to preview effects of adjusting aperture, shutter and DRO settings on depth of field, motion blur and dynamic range
- AUTO+ Mode - Automatically analyses scene and shooting conditions, adjusting camera parameters for excellent results with any scene
- Face Detection with Face Registration - Recognises up to 8 faces in a scene, optimising optimum exposure, white balance, flash and other settings for beautiful portraits
- Smile Shutter - Automatically fires shutter when subject smiles with an adjustable smile detection sensitivity
- Picture Effect Modes - Produce impressive creative effects with no PC needed - including Posterise, Partial Colour, HDR Painting, Soft Focus, Miniature
- Enhanced HDR Auto - Automatically merges three successive exposures to create a single image with an effective dynamic range even wider than film
- Multi-Frame Noise Reduction - Automatically combines a burst of six exposures to create a single ultra-low noise image
- Handheld Twilight Mode - Automatically combines a burst of six exposures to create a single image with supressed blur and reduced noise in low light
- GPS for easy geotagging - Automatically tags images with location information: enjoy map views with PMB software or on BRAVIA TV with Photo Map function
- Creative Styles - 6 selectable image finishing options to suit range of shooting situations - can be customised for even greater creative control
- D-Range Optimiser - Analyses image in real time, adjusting brightness and contrast for more natural, evenly exposed backlit scenes
- Versatile drive modes - Drive modes include Continuous advance, Self-timer, exposure bracketing and White balance bracketing
- Front and rear dials plus LCD data display - Dials to front and rear of grip simplify quick adjustments: secondary data display confirms exposure and other settings
- Customisable buttons - AEL, ISO, and AF/MF buttons can be reassigned for quick access to a choice of 24 functions
- SteadyShot INSIDE - In-body image stabilisation offers 2.5-4.0 steps anti-shake performance with A-mount lenses by Sony or Konica Minolta
- Shading and aberration compensation - Intelligently corrects vignetting (peripheral shading), lateral chromatic aberration and distortion for each A-mount lens
- Rugged magnesium body - Tough, rigid chassis and body panels withstand heavy usage; key buttons and controls are protected against dust and moisture
- Dual anti-dust system - Reduces build-up of dust on sensor during lens exchange
- HDMI® output - HD connector for image display on HD TV (requires optional cable). Photo TV HD enhances still image viewing on compatible BRAVIA
- BRAVIA Sync - Allows direct control of camera playback functions via BRAVIA® TV’s remote
- Supplied software - Includes Image Data Converter SR, Image Data Lightbox SR and Picture Motion Browser
|All types of Sony A-mount lenses||YES|
|Minolta & Konica Minolta α/MAXXUM/DYNAX lenses||YES|
|Image sensor type||CMOS Sensor|
|Image sensor colour filter||R, G, B, Primary color|
|Size (mm)||23.5 x 15.6mm (APS-C size)|
|Total sensor Pixels (megapixels)||Approx. 24.7|
|Effective Pixels (megapixels)||Approx. 24.3|
|Automatic White Balance||YES|
|White balance: preset selection||Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent, Fluorescent, Flash|
|White balance: custom setting||YES|
|White balance: types of color temperature||2500 - 9900 k (G7 to M7,15-step) (A7 to B7,15-step)|
|White balance bracketing||3 frames, Selectable 2 steps|
|ISO Sensitivity Setting||ISO100 - 16000 equivalent|
|System: Sensor-shift mechanism||YES|
|SteadyShot INSIDE scale (in viewfinder)||NO|
|Camera-Shake warning (in viewfinder)||NO|
|SteadyShot INSIDE capability||Approx. 2.5 EV - 4.5 EV decrease in shutter speed (varies according to shooting conditions and|
|SteadyShot INSIDE compatibility||All Sony DSLR lenses and A-Mount bayonet lenses from Minolta and Konica Minolta|
|*SteadyShot INSIDE was previously known as Super SteadyShot||All Sony DSLR lenses and A-Mount bayonet lenses from Minolta and|
|Charge protection coating||YES|
|Auto Focus System|
|TTL phase-detection system||YES|
|Contrast AF system||NO|
|Sensor||19 points (11 points cross type)|
|Sensitivity Range (at ISO 100 equivalent); EV||-1 to 18|
|Eye Start AF System (on off selectable)||YES|
|AF Area: Wide focus area||YES (auto with 19 areas)|
|AF Area: Spot||YES|
|AF Area: Local focus area selection||YES (19 local areas)|
|AF Area: Multi Point||NO|
|AF Area: Center Weighted||NO|
|AF Area: Flexible Spot||NO|
|AF Modes||Single-shot AF, Automatic AF, Continuous AF|
|Predictive Focus Control||YES|
|AF Illuminator||YES (with built-in LED)|
|AF Illuminator range (meters)||Approx. 1-7|
|Auto Exposure System|
|Light metering type||1200-zone evaluative metering|
|Light metering cell||Exmor™ CMOS Sensor|
|Light metering: Multi segment||YES|
|Light metering: Spot||YES|
|Light metering: Center weighted||YES|
|Exposure: Program Auto||YES|
|Exposure: Shutter priority||YES|
|Exposure: Aperture priority||YES|
|Exposure: Scene selection||YES|
|Sweep Panorama||YES (2D, 3D)|
|Anti Motion Blur||NO|
|Exposure compensation||YES (+/-5.0 EV, 1/3, 1/2 EV step selectable)|
|AE Bracketing||With 1/3EV, 1/2EV, 2/3EV, 2.0EV, 3.0EV increments, 3 /5frames (2.0EV, 3.0EV : only 3frames) selectable|
|Type||Electronically-controlled, vertical-traverse, focal-plane type|
|Shutter Speed Range (seconds)||1/8000 - 30 and bulb|
|Flash Sync Speed; second||1/250|
|Flash Sync Speed (With Steady Shoot On); second||1/250|
|Built-in-Flash Guide Number (in meters at ISO 100)||12|
|Flash Metering System||ADI / Pre-flash TTL / Manual flash metering|
|Flash Compensation||+/-3.0 EV (switchable between 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps)|
|Built-in-Flash Recycling Time (approx. time in seconds)||3|
|Flash Mode||Autoflash, Fill-flash, Slow sync, Rear flash sync. High Speed sync.|
|Wireless flash mode||YES (with optional compatible accessory flash)|
|Field of View (%)||100|
|Magnification (with 50mm lens at infinity)||1.09x|
|Eye Relief||Approx. 27mm from the Eyepiece lens|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4.0 to +3.0 diopter|
|Screen Size||7.5cm / 3" Wide|
|Monitor Type||Xtra Fine TruBlack LCD|
|LCD Total Dot Number||921.600|
|Drive Mode||Single, Continuous, 10 seconds and 2 seconds Self-timer, Bracket (continues, single, white balance bracket, DRO|
|Continuous-Advance Rate (approx. frames per second at maximum)||max. 12 fps|
|Number of Continuous Advance||Extra fine: 13 images/Fine: 17 images/Standard: 17 images/RAW & JPEG: 11 images/RAW: 13 images|
|Recording Media||Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo™, SD, SDHC, SDXC memory cards (UHS-I compliant)|
|Recording Format||JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver.2.3, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3format), 3D MPO (MPF Extended|
|Image Size L - JPEG (pixels)||6000 x 4000 (24M)|
|Image Size M (pixels)||4240×2832 (12M)|
|Image Size S (pixels)||3008x2000 (6M)|
|Panorama size:Max. degrees of sweep angle(focal length 16mm/18mm)||Wide: horizontal 12,416 x 1,856 (23M), vertical 5,536 x|
|2,160 (12M), Standard: horizontal 8,192 x 1,856 (15M), vertical|
|3,872 x 2,160 (8.4M)|
|3D Panorama size:Max. degrees of sweep angle(Focal length:16mm/18mm)||Wide: 7152 x 1080 (7.7M), Standard: 4912 x 1080 (5.3M),|
|16:9: 1920 x 1080 (2.1M)|
|Still Image quality||RAW, RAW+JPEG, Fine, Extra fine, Standard|
|Movie Recording Format||AVCHD / MP4|
|Video Compression||MPEG-4 AVC, H.264|
|Audio recording Format||Dolby Digital (AC-3) / MPEG-4 AAC-LC|
|Movie recording mode - AVCHD||1920 x 1080 (50p recording, 28 Mbps, 50i 24 Mbps, 50i Mbps, 25p 24 Mbps, 25p 17 Mbps)|
|Movie recording mode - MP4||1440 x 1080(Approx.25fps, Progressive), Approx.12Mbps(Average bit-rate) / VGA(640 x 480,|
|Noise Reduction (Long exp.NR)||On/Off, available at shutter speeds longer than 1 second|
|Noise Reduction (High ISO NR)||YES|
|Noise Reduction (Multi Frame NR)||YES|
|Color Space (sRGB)||YES|
|Color Space (Adobe RGB)||YES|
|Color mode/DEC/Creative styles||Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait , Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene,|
|Autumn leaves, Black & White, Sepia|
|Dynamic Range Optimizer||Off, Auto|
|White/Black Out Alert||YES|
|Enlarge (Maximum magnification)||L size: 13.6x, M size: 9.9x, S size: 6.8x|
|Auto Image Rotation||YES|
|InfoLITHIUM Battery Indicator||YES|
|Menu Language||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finish,|
|Hungarian, Greek, Turkish|
|PRINT Image Matching III||YES|
|Remote Release Terminal||YES|
|IR Remote Control||NO|
|DPOF(Digital Print Order Format)||YES|
|Indicator of remaining memory space (CF)||YES|
|Beep Sound||On/Off selectable|
|File Number Memory||On/Off selectable|
|Folder Name Mode||Standard and Date|
|Operating Temperature (degrees C)||0 - 40|
|USB 2.0 Hi-Speed||YES|
|USB Mode||Mass-storage, MTP|
|Stamina (battery life in CIPA condition)||Approx. 470 shots(Viewfinder) / approx. 530 shots(LCD monitor) (CIPA standard)|
|Weight (g) (Body only)||Approx. 653|
Its all in the detail:
The high-resolution 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor assures detail-packed pictures with excellent contrast and gorgeous colours. Exmor technology cuts noise while signals are converted to digital form. The result? Flawlessly beautiful images.
Total control over your image:
Craft beautiful images more decisively, with fingertip access to key functions and custom buttons. Front- and rear-mounted dials simplify quick adjustments. There's also a secondary display to confirm exposure and other settings.
Tough, Durable performance:
Handle challenging asignments with ease. The magnesium alloy body combines rigidity and lightness, while seals aroud key buttons and dials guard against dust and moisture. The newly developed shutter unit is proven to approx. 150,000 releases.
World's fastest continuous shooting:
Capture fleeting action with a continuous burst of full-resolution images at up to 12 frames per second. It's the quickest shooting performance of any consumer-oriented APS-C interchangeable-lens digital camera (Aug. 2011).
Amazing HD movies:
Capture smooth, detailed Full HD videos with accurate phase-detection autofocus of moving subjects. Produce beautiful background defocus effects, and enjoy full manual control over focus and exposure modes. Create a cinematic mood with progressive shooting.
£1107.24 24 £ £ £50 £
Photolease is an independent finance company who have specialised in leasing equipment to the imaging industry for over twenty five years.
THE ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- Banking facilities left available for special projects and unforeseen expenses.
- Small initial outlay usually amounting to just one months rental.
- Payment can be spread over a period of one to four years dependent upon value and type of equipment.
- A single payment at the end of the lease guarantees retention of the asset for the remainder of its working life.
- If you want to sell the equipment after the lease has ended you will receive the sale proceeds.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible.
- Cash flow is protected and the asset earns revenue in payment of the lease.
- No need to be VAT registered.
What happens at the end of the lease?
We will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?
No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?
No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
Do I have to insure the equipment?
Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?
You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
What about VAT?
Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
What can be included in the agreement?
Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties
Can the equipment be upgraded?
Yes. The equipment can be upgraded during the course of the agreement. Speak to us for further details.
Is it possible to settle the agreement early?
Yes. However we always recommend you speak to your accountant to make sure it does not create an adverse tax position.
Is there a penalty for settling early?
No. If you clear the account before it has run it’s full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable.
Can I pay a deposit to lower my monthly outlay?
Yes. However you would need to contact us to find the correct figures based on your deposit amount.
*includes setup/documentation fee
Ask us a Question
Please enter your question into the field
Write a review about this product
Please enter a short title to your review e.g Tapeless Camera Proves Invaluable in dusty Afganistan
Please enter your full review detailing its performance, features, how reliable and easy it was to use. (Max 300 Words)
Please give the product a star rating for the following:
Please select your rating for:-