CVP returns policy and rma procedure
Our returns policy:
We want you to be happy with your purchase from CVP, so please take a moment to read and understand our returns policy.
If you decide that you do not want an item purchased from us you can return it to us for a refund provided it is returned within 14 calendar days from delivery in new and unused condition, complete with all original and undamaged manufacturer packaging and documentation.
Any claim for missing items or transit damage must be notified to CVP within 24 hours of delivery as beyond that time we have no recourse with our carriers.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the original purchase price. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment method as used for the purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the returned item we will credit your account, however please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement (This is not because we are withholding your money but because credit card companies can be slow to acknowledge refunds). If payment was made by cheque, the refund cheque will be issued after 10 business days from the date of receipt of return of the item(s).
Please read all RETURN CONDITIONS below because if all conditions are not met, we reserve the right to refuse the return of items or to charge a re-stocking fee of 25%:
- All returned or exchanged items must be unused and in new condition, in their original packaging, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories. (Items with timers must show zero use. Items with shutter counters must show zero shutter releases).
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 7 calendar days.
- CVP is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any goods purchased from us - Our liability is limited to the monetary value of the goods only.
- Shrink-wrapped, blister-packed or any items supplied in factory-sealed packaging.
- All consumable items (e.g; batteries, tape stock, adhesive tapes, lamps (bulbs), blank media etc...) once unwrapped.
- Computer Software and Hardware once unwrapped.
- Any computers built or modified by CVP to customer's specifications.
- Special Order items.
- Training DVDs (or other media) and books once unwrapped
- CVP gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash
Return / exchange procedure:
|1||In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number. To request an RMA number on-line please use the following link. To request an RMA number by telephone, call Customer Service on 0208 380 7400 for web-orders. For orders placed by telephone please contact Customer Service at the CVP regional office you dealt with when placing the order.|
|2||Always place the original package into a suitable shipping carton.|
|3||Do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s packaging, as this would render the item damaged and non-returnable.|
|4||The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received an RMA label via e-mail print the label and tape it to the outside of the carton.|
|5||Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.|
|Pre-authorised returns should be sent to:||RMA Department
MUST BE CLEARLY STATED ON PACKAGING
|Alternatively, you may return an item in person to the Returns Department at our Brentford Warehouse:||CVP London
23 Shield Drive
West Cross Industrial Estate